Your family will love the Skywalker Trampolines 14' Square Trampoline with Enclosure! This unique square trampoline provides over 20% more jumping space than other trampoline shapes, and is the best option for utilizing limited yard space. A patented no-gap enclosure system interlocks the jump mat and enclosure net at each spring, eliminating dangerous gaps and giving parents peace of mind (Patent #RE45, 182). The framework is made of weather and rust-resistant galvanized steel, providing extra protection for years to come. The Skywalker Trampolines 14' Square Trampoline with Enclosure is the perfect way to create lasting family memories.
- SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY: All of our products are tested for safety and durability to meet or exceed all American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) standards. The enclosure system features upright foam padded poles for stability, and the tightly woven net has a dual zipper and clip closure system for additional safety.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Our patented no-gap enclosure eliminates dangerous gaps between the enclosure net and the jumping surface, protecting children from pinch points and openings (Patent #RE45, 182).
- DURABILITY: Enjoy an endless supply of family fun on your trampoline with the support of a galvanized steel frame that is weather and rust resistant. All our trampolines feature reinforced T-sockets at each leg and enclosure joint, increasing frame stability.
- UNIQUE SQUARE SHAPE: The unique square shape offers a 20% larger jumping area than other trampoline shapes. A square trampoline might be a right option for you if you're looking for a trampoline with a more robust frame and a higher bounce.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: Skywalker Trampolines thoroughly tests its products according to ASTM safety standards. The maximum recommended user weight for this trampoline is 250 lbs. However, per ASTM standards, our trampolines are tested to four times the maximum recommended user weight.
- WARRANTY: Skywalker Trampolines stands behind our quality guarantee with our 3-year limited warranty on the frame and 1-year limited warranty on all other materials.