Mar 3, 2017
In honor of March Madness (AKA the greatest holiday for basketball lovers out there) (AKA the most average month of the year for actually sane individuals) we’ve decided to add to the madness. So if you’re faithfully filling out brackets and analyzing each player’s stats and carefully crafting a winning prediction and wearing your lucky socks every time your team plays, this post is for you. And if you don’t own a pair of lucky socks, this post is also for you.
You see, whether or not you appreciate college basketball… one fact remains: trampolines are awesome. And when you combine basketball with trampolines, you get: even more awesome. And when you combine basketball with trampolines with games, you get: incredibly insanely undeniably awesome. So check out some of our favorite incredibly insanely undeniably awesome trampolines basketball games!
Telehorse: Just by the name you probably already know where we’re going with this. And if you don’t, then did you even have a childhood? We decided to combine one epic backyard game (Horse) with one awesome indoor game (Telephone) to create…. TELEHORSE! *Patent pending. And yes, it’s just as fun as it sounds. So when Telehorse becomes the next backyard sensation, just remember folks, you saw it here first.
How to Play:
- One person begins inside the trampoline and makes a basket in a creative way.
- Then, the next person enters the trampoline after the first person exits.
- The second player tries to replicate the move, and then adds on a move of their own.
- The third player tries to replicate the first two moves, and then adds a move of their own.
- This pattern continues until one of the players isn’t able to remember the sequence correctly. They are then “out” and the game continues until there’s only one player left, who is deemed the winner and king of Telehorse.
Block the Shot: This one’s pretty self-explanatory… the object of the game is to block the shot. (Seriously, who is coming up with these clever names… brilliant!)
How to Play:
- One player stays inside the trampoline while all the other players are outside.
- All of the outside players are trying to make a basket, while the inside player is trying to block all of the shots.
- The game ends when one of the outside players makes a shot, and they are deemed the winner. Then, the winner gets to be the player in the middle of the trampoline and the game begins again!
Minute to Win It 2.0: No, this isn’t the traditional Minute to Win it game. It’s Minute to Win it 2.0… which means a new and improved basketball game involving a trampoline! And like the name states… you do only have a minute.
How to Play:
- Have one player try to make as many shots as possible in one minute.
- Have the opponent then try to make as many shots as possible in one minute.
- Whoever made the most shots in one minute wins!
So, what’s the fastest, quickest, easiest way to enjoy all of these trampoline games? Check out our single basketball hoop and double basketball hoops that easily attach to your Skywalker trampoline! Because let’s face it… they’re incredibly insanely undeniably awesome.
One Response to “March Madness- 3 Fan Favorite Trampoline Basketball Hoop Games”